Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine’s Day Celebration!

Well, my little bean (actually you’re a poppyseed right now, not even big enough to be a bean!) – today M and I are celebrating the Day of Love and what better gift to give each other than a gift of life (you!). Not to sound corny or anything, but we have been waiting to share this moment for so long!

The lines on my pregnancy tests are getting darker as you grow. Last night, I could hardly sleep as I had major cramps in my abdomen – the uterus growing and stretching to ready itself for a growing embryo. So exciting!  The cramps won’t stop me from exercising though. As I type this, Chaser is circling me and whimpering, demanding to be taken for a jog. So, off we go in a few!


I just can’t WAIT to tell our parents about the news. Not a soul knows so far besides M and I. We were sitting in bed last night looking at creative ways to tell the parents we are expecting you. So, we finally agreed to give them a “I love my grandparents” decorative picture frame with a letter from you framed inside… M is making me wait until you’re at least 7-8 weeks, but it’s already so hard. Mom is my best friend and I tell her everything, so to keep this from her especially while she’s been the shoulder to cry on through all of our trying to conceive just kills me.  I want to tell my friends too! My BFF told me she was pregnant at just 7 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment