Sunday, February 17, 2013

Telling Someone Finally

Well today was certainly an exciting Sunday! After faking my way through a virgin strawberry daiquiri last night, I was ecstatic to tell a friend about our news today when I had my girlfriends over. My BFF was so excited for us! It was a huge weight off my shoulders and nobody even questioned my pink mocktail with a lime! Sneaky sneaks.

M and I made plans to tell our parents next weekend. Wait, did I already tell you that? Well, I have baby brain to blame now. I really hope this news will encourage mom to at least try to quit smoking. I can't remember the last time she felt like 100%; seems like something is always bothering her. They come over Friday night - 4 more LONG days to wait! We will tell M's parents on Sunday and Saturday we are splitting up for guys and girls night. I plan to tell another friend that day! They say the general rule is: don't tell anyone you're pregnant, unless you're willing to tell them you're miscarrying... Sorry my little bean, I am just terrified of losing you - my biggest fear in life in right now!

I am so wiped out right now, after cooking all day, entertaining, and clean up! It's only 9pm, but it seems to be my new standard bedtime each night now. Last night, we went to the movies with Matt and Christina. M got tipsy and the three of them goofballs wanted to go to a bar, so I drove us there, where they proceeded to have more drinks. We left by 11pm, but to me it felt like 3am. Last night was also the first night that I needed Tylenol to go back to sleep when my lower tummy cramps woke me up... Hopefully they won't be as bad tonight because I am tired!! Thankfully I did yoga this morning; stretching out my sore limbs helped. Kind of interesting to be the most muscular girl in the yoga class, but yet one of the newest and least coordinated people in the class. It's a new kind of challenge for me! I wish I never stopped when I got good at it about a year ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment