Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just Found Out!

Today is Wednesday, February 13th and this is the 2nd day that M and I are enjoying our recent news of being pregnant with our first! I wish I could say that this was an easy journey, but it really wasn't. After 3 months on fertility medication, I was jumping for joy when that second line appeared on the pregnancy test. I even took another one in case the first one was a dud. Although I would have loved to tell M the news in a more planned way, I could hardly contain the excitement. So, I rushed downstairs and told him. We hugged in embrace and I had tears rolling out of my eyes. I really hope nothing bad happens now and keeps us from experiencing an even bigger type of joy, come late October!


When I came home from work on that day, M bought me “pregnancy flowers” just because he is so sweet like that & loves me more than I know. I found my mind constantly wondering during the day and was reading message boards and other helpful information online. Occasionally, I would take out my phone with pictures of the pregnancy test and look at them for a few seconds, just to convince myself that it’s not a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment