Thursday, August 29, 2013

32 weeks!

Our bodies and minds are resilient and incredible at adapting to any hardships or curveballs life throws at us. Just on Monday I was so broken about the growth scan, it seemed to me like I would spend the next 2 weeks in a state of teary-eyed sleepy depression, but I recovered and am back to being positive and hopeful. I continue trying to prepare for other challenges still ahead, for example getting to leave the hospital without my boys… They give me 30 min of “wheelchair privileges” a day here, so when M or my parents come by to see me, they take me outside for 30 minutes to sit by the main fountain in front of L&D drop off/pick up zone and we watch other families take their babies home. It’s tough knowing that when we go home, the two baby carseats will remain unoccupied, but as long as I set that expectation with myself now it will be easier when that time comes.


I am 32 weeks today! This was my first goal when I first checked into the hospital. I am that much closer to 34 now! Hard to believe that M and I will get to meet our precious little cargo in 14 days…

No comments:

Post a Comment