Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Countdown to the First Ultrasound

You’re almost a blueberry (7 weeks) but I still like to think of you as my little “bean” – hope you don’t mind. It’s a term of endearment. :-)

We are getting closer to March 13th – our first ultrasound and appointment. I just hope it will only be good news and feel secretly scared to think otherwise.

This past week, I have definitely been feeling differently than before. My middle of the night trips to the bathroom are more frequent, I am nauseous in the mornings and randomly throughout the day… I also crave something one minute, then go to get it and before I can even take a bite I instantly feel disgusted by it. Lemon water and pomegranates are my friends – these 2 things I can always stomach.  On Sunday, I ate pizza for all of my meals (and that means you did too – sorry!).


M and I have started kicking around ideas on what to name you. M is so picky! He is much pickier than me.  I think if you’re a boy, we are really going to struggle to agree on names. We barely agree on the two boy names we have now!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment